Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Orland Square Mall

This week has been sooooooo busy. I haven't had time to check in. For the most part I've spent most of the week at a conference downtown. Strangely enough the various sessions are draining. By the end of the day I am physically exhausted! Tuesday and Wednesday, the days I've spent all day at the conference, When I arrived home within minutes I knocked out for a few hours. I then had to wake up to buy my groceries and take my mom Christmas shopping. I am finally done with my gifts but have tagged along with my sister and mom on their hectic gift buys.
This weekend I went to Orland Square mall. I prefer that mall over closer ones I have by my house. I didn't feel like walking through narrow passageways and crazed shoppers, luckily Orland is big enough and Christmas was still a full week away that it went fine. They did a nice job decorating the place for the Christmas season.
I was disappointed though to find out that they don't have a Santa in the store to take pictures with. My sister and I had primarily made the trip so my nephew could take his annual sit on Santa's lap picture.

No comments: