Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sore Spots

My goodness what a headache I woke up with. Went out to the nightclubs last night. I had a really good time. We left Bio Bar and headed towards Zentra. One of my favorite things to do at a club if possible is lean against the speakers and feel the vibration against my body. Sometimes the base is so deap you can feel the beats pulsating though your veins and pumping your blood even heavier. I definitely love the techno clubs more than the others. Zentra played awesome techo last night and the beats were even better than what I had remembered. PsychoBitch was mixing and we even got free CDs! We tried heading back to Bio Bar to meet up with some friends but my VIP pass had a time limit ;( I must have drank some cheap vodka though because my head was pounding this morning.

This morning was a bear to wake up. I have forgotten I had asked my sister to wake me up so we could prepare the deck for staining. The power washer did do most of the magic dirt removal but my we did our fair share of scrubbing. I am so glad of our results, te deck looks great. I'll post before and after pictures after it's stained. Maybe next week we'll have a deck staining party where 'BYOB' will mean 'Bring Your Own Brush' ;)

We were done with the deck and front entrance steps around 5pm. I decided to take a quick nap. I woke up an hour later so increadibly sore. I don't mind, over all a good weekend. Now I'm off to the movies.

No comments: