Saturday, April 07, 2007

Choosing The Right Home

Will I Choose A House?I'm off to look at properties again today. This is the year I decided to move again. My plan was to move out of the home I own with my sister in late July. I like giving myself birthday gifts and this was to be a big one. I may have started the property search too early. I've already found a few very strong potentials. There are a few town homes I fell in love with, however I opted not to go forward with them because they are father away from the city. I've narrowed down my search to the be within the current area that I live in now or 10 minutes closer into the city.

I haven't decided yet what type of home to get though. I have seen a few condos packed with state of the art appliances, hardwood floors, granite tops, skylights, etc. I think I am leaning more towards town homes though. I prefer having more space and possibly a yard for Charlie to run through and a garage for my car. Another deciding factor for me is the investment possibility.

Today's plan is to see town homes, condos and small houses. I am truly enjoying just seeing the possibilities. The way it's going though I think I may move sooner than I thought. I wonder what I will end up with.

No comments: