Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good Times

I've truly enjoyed this past week. I think time has been progressing positively. I am feeling more involved and knowledgeable in all aspects of my life, personal and professional. I must admit that I have cut down a bit on the volunteering and made time to still go out and balance my work life. I am no longer feeling as sick as I have been practically all year. I still have a bit of the sniffles and a nagging cough here and there, but it's getting better day by day. This week was a bit hectic, with a couple highlights throughout the week. This Thursday I went to schubas to see a gig from one of my favorite inde performers. Ernie Halter as usual rocked. Along with him Leigh Nash and Tyrone Wells performed as well. I was truly impressed with Tyrone's performance and voice. Check out a short clip below of a Mary J Blige cover. I took a few more however they were too long to post on youtube.

No comments: