Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year - 2007


I am off to celebrate the welcoming of the new year with the family. Before I do I wanted to wish you all the best and hopefully some good fortune will come back my way in return. I look back at 2006 and am glad that I was able to keep some resolutions. Of course not all were completed but I am still on track. This coming year I plan to maintain on the right course and continue to have fun along the way. I never know where the road will take me but I plan to take notice of all my stops and enjoy them. After all that is what living life is about, enjoying the good times with everyone and supporting each other through the not so great ones with your friends and family. To all my friends and family - cheers to you and Happy New Year!

No comments: