Friday, June 03, 2005

Cerebellum

I'm in such a weird mood today. I find myself questioning trivial subjects. During a walk to the washroom a word randomly popped into my head. "Cerebellum"

I don't know why. It just popped in, I had to prior conversations relating to the cerebellum or seen anything. Anyway: I thought to myself.
Cerebellum - I like that word. It has a nice ring to it. I would never name my kid that. - oooh how strange would that be! How did I come up with that word anyway? Why must women always have a thought in their mind?
I tried to remember of an instance when I didn't have a thought in my mind. Never has that been the case. Perhaps a few minutes during sleep, but then our thoughts are part of our dreams. Hmmm, funny how a random word can trigger different thoughts in a matter of seconds.

No comments: