Monday, March 14, 2005

Picture Perfect Sunday

I had a few eventful days this weekend. Saturday was the first Saturday in many many months that I didn't have to work so I opted to stay in bed late to catch up on my Z's. Later in the evening a continued my long awaited Saturday tradition of shopping :D

Sunday, however was a different story day. The weather was a bit chilly but I woke up early and ventured out anyway. I met up with some fellow photographer hobbyist on Sunday and roamed Maxwell street market. It was a small fun little group, thanks for letting me join guys.

Taking a moment to admire and photograph the tracks nearby.

© 2005 Araceli Arroyo photographs

Later in the day I was able to make it to the St. Patrick's Day Parade on the South Side of Chicago. I missed Saturday's parade in the loop, but didn't want to miss this one. I had a good time and was intoxicating-ly joyful :) I will post some photos from the parade on Wednesday in My Photoblog.

© 2005 Araceli Arroyo photographs

No comments: