Thursday, February 17, 2005

Gary Brolsma’s - “Numa Numa Dance”

Funny Clip
Gary Brolsma’s funny video clip he calls the “Numa Numa Dance” Check it out here. I looked all over the web for a direct link to the video but I think his server has disconitinued access to it. News stations from all over the US have reported on the funny clip that has been e-mailed many many times. Check out his video from MSNBC: Gary Brolsma’s - 'Numa Numa Dance'

Numa Dance UPDATE - 02/22/05
After seeing so many hits spike up over the weekend for the "numa numa dance video" from the new star kid from NewJersey, I want to give credit where credit is do. Here is the link to the original site that hosted Brolsma’s lip-sync video to that catchy Romanian "Dragostea Din Tei" song. Gary Brolsma's Dance

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary,

I loved the numa numa dance video! You cracked me up! Very funny!!

Anonymous said...

I want your autograph

Anonymous said...

Please can I have your autograph Garry?

Anonymous said...

i luv the dance i want your autoghraph

Unknown said...

NOTE: THIS IS NOT GARY'S WEBSITE. I post links to funny clips I find on the internet. The numa numa dance was one of them.