Saturday, February 05, 2005

Feeling the music beat

Open the garage and and slowly guide the car out. I turn the wheel to the left and look across the alley to see if there is anyone coming. No! good lets go.

I raise the volume of the radio and hear the thumping sound through the woofer. Pounding beats and hard bass. I love this song! I can't help but to nod my head up and down, glide from side to side lightly, to the rhythm of the beat.

LA la la la!

If my foot weren't busy pressing the accelerator it would be pounding on the floor up and down. The faster the music goes the faster I want the car to go. Depending on the music itc an vary what I imagine I'm doing. My favorite thing to do is to listen to trance music at night and be on the expressway. It feels even better on a warm breazy late Spring nght. I lower the window and let my arm out. It reminds me of a car video arcade game. I follow the lines on the pavement and press the accelarator a bit more down. I love the cool wind blow up my arm towards my face and blow my hair back.

It's not Spring yet, but I'm looking forward to it...can you tell?

No comments: