Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Auto Fanatic

OK here's another tidbit info about me, some of my friends already know. I Love Cars - I love Fast cars!! I love tricked out, pimped up, blazin power, juiced up vehicles! Got the point?

I watched a couple of shows that do this (trick out the ride)! Now I am all pumped up. I wish I could afford to add more bling bling to my luvbug, that's what I call my little truck by the way. Anyway, here are my suggestions to wow you and give you some suggestions if you also dream the ghetto fabulous dream. You must check out MTV's 'Pimp My Ride'. Sometimes the pimpin' s taken to more ghetto level than my taste desires, but they add major wow to the cool factor.

Catch TLC's 'Overhauled'. I just watched th show and I am abit ashamed to admit, I teared up to a bit. This kid was tricked while his car got tricked out. His parents set him up for a fake tow of his car, and stalled him while the car gets juiced. The kid was so excited when he sees it once more but with the new look he is left speechless and choked up.

No comments: