Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Strategy For Following People on Twitter

I just placed a comment on an interesting blog from a new twitter follower. Thelazyslacker.com aims to take his new blog from $0 to $1,000,000. It is gaining ground in gaining new twitter followers and unique visitors to the site.

I added a comment for my strategy for when to reciprocate a twitter follow and decided why not post it here for you as well, should you decide to join twitter and add followers of your own.
My strategy in following people back from twitter.
After receiving an email for a new unknown follower:
1)Ill check out their twitter page if I like their recent updates
2)Check out their interests
3)See URL and deem that it is not spam I'll click into profile URL
4)Once I've spent a few seconds on their site, hopefully more, again deem it as non-spam
5)Find it worthy content for visiting again
I will then follow back on twitter.

No comments: