Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ignore this - it only makes sense to me.

When do you say enough? When do you stop the fight? I always try to be optimistic, but GOD sometimes it just takes sooo much work. I say to myself I choose my destiny, but what about all those obsticles that force you in a different direction. Freedom of choice is a lie when it takes you back to a place that is sooo similar to what you had purposedly abandoned for what you thought was growth. When can life be fair? I am not the only one, I know. How much of a beating can we all take, before we acknoledge and say I am worth more than this. I have so much hope for you, and believed in you. Shame on you for not believing in me once, shame on me for letting you not believe in me twice. I think I am ready to say no more. I'm scared, but I AM WORTH MORE THAN THIS.

No comments: