Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol Finale

Tonight culminated the 5th season of American idol. Honestly I tuned in a few times, after the first season I would watch the show sporadically. I have kept up a bit on who gets voted out through news updates, this year was no different. It's always fun tuning in the final days and seeing the re-caps of the show. To me I pay attention to the beginning days when the funny auditions take place and then the season finally when the winner is chosen.

Today the best moment for me was seeing the Clay Aiken look-a-like took stage and was shockingly surprised by the appearance of Clay himself. That was true comedy. The end will soon come before it does I wanted to publish who I want to win. The one I like was voted off a while ago (Bucky Covington), so now I hope Katherine McPhee takes the crown. I think there is more potential of growth win her, which I know that cannot usually be taken seriously with 'pop' singers. It's a fun viewing tonight, what can I say. - I've given into the guilty pleasure that American Idol is for MANY!

No comments: