Monday, February 13, 2006

I've Taken Years Off of Sir Charles

Never say never - but seriously I never want to trim Charlie's fur on my own EVER again! I don't recall it being such a mess as it was this time around. Sure I had procrastinated and let his fur grow way to long, but oh my goodness! I think it took about an hour from start to finish perhaps even more. Charlie was great though, he loves the attention anyway. To him it was as if I were petting him or giving him a massage with the vibrating trimmer. I simply don't want to do it by myself again mainly because of all the fur that was left on my clothes. The outcome was nice though. Charlie even let me trim his facial fur and beard. He looks years younger. Take a look for yourself - what do you think?
Before                                After

3 comments:

Wendi said...

He is so cute!!

V said...

I have a weakness for makeover shows and these are some of the best, and cuddliest, before and after pictures I´ve ever seen.

Unknown said...

He's my cuddly cutie :)