Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finding My Voice Again

It has been a while my friend, I'll presume you are my friend if you are interested in reading this. Heck, John McCain has no qualms in assuming my friendship, why should I?

Where has time gone, that I succumbed to partial fear and trapped myself from public expression of feelings and thoughts. I few years back when no one read these excerpts, I felt relaxed and naive in sharing whatever came to mind. I always knew that all these postings would be open to the public and far more importantly would be part of my retrievable cyber-history anecdotal digital footprints. As an eternal middle of the road, PC-conscience and PC-friendly person I've only shared nonsensical and unimportant parts of myself.

Will that change go forward? Probably not, however I have felt lost these past few months. I am an extrovert at heart, somewhat introvert in person depending my mood. I cannot bear it any longer and have the need to express my thoughts again. I have an automatic sensor and do not know why I did not trust it and continued my posts. Well my friend I am back. You may not care, which is even better. I care to share and feel at peace to have this vehicle for creativity open to me once more.

No comments: